Details for MENALLEN TWP
MENALLEN TWP - The owner of this long time family owned farm is ready to sell. Situated on 80 plus acres in Menallen Township is a 1860's brick mansion, thought to be built for the Searight Family. Although the home is in need of work, this could be a tremendous opportunity. Located just off of National Pike, this is country living yet minutes to downtown Uniontown. Unlike many other old farms, this one sets way back off the road. Approximately 60% of the land is still farmed. $325,000. 724-425-7300.
- Fayette commissioners take stock of tax sale funding still yet to be distributed
- Nearly 600 participate in Senior Games
- Fayette zoning hearing board approves special exception for WVU Medicine outpatient facility
- Legendary country-gospel trio Gatlin Brothers to perform at Palace Theatre
- Iconic film 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' up next in State Theatre's Classic Film Series