Workers recently installed the steeple on top of Glad Tidings Assembly of God, located along Route 21 in McClellandtown. It was removed about four years ago when the church acquired a new metal roof. The congregation recently found the steeple and brought it home. Before its installation, congregation members wrote their names and messages inside. Several members were present when workers put the steeple back in place.
- Ringgold hit with additional cost for baseball field lighting project
- Support shown for AG teachers on 400th day without contract
- Frazier School Districts applies for flexible instructional days
- Autumnfest marks 35th year at Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- Miss Norma: Carmichaels woman dedicates life to educating youngsters