Newell native Mary Kaye Scaramucci has been appointed by Ohio Gov. John Kasich to serve on the Ohio State Dental Board. Scaramucci’s hometown was incorrect in a story that ran Aug. 5. The Herald-Standard apologizes for the error.
- Eagle Scout installs High Street benches to serve community
- Southmoreland officials hoping to work with nearby township to save ball fields
- New Business: Barattolo is Nemacolin Woodlands' newest dining experience
- Be Local by enjoying area picnic sites
- Bargaining impasse continues between Albert Gallatin, teachers