Newell native Mary Kaye Scaramucci has been appointed by Ohio Gov. John Kasich to serve on the Ohio State Dental Board. Scaramucci’s hometown was incorrect in a story that ran Aug. 5. The Herald-Standard apologizes for the error.
- OP-ED: The GOP won't seek Social Security and Medicare cuts? Don't believe it
- OP-ED: We don't need racial quotas to showcase America's diversity
- Free breakfasts, lunches should be provided for students
- OP-ED: Reforming the primary election system can help stop polarization
- OP-ED: Raimondo needs a narrow focus on semiconductor subsidies