A charge of DUI that was filed against Marzan A. Miller, 26, of Uniontown was withdrawn after authorities determined she was charged as a result of mistaken identity. Her name ran in recent arrests Friday after the charges had been dropped. The Herald-Standard apologizes for the error.
- Ringgold defends decision to change school photographer
- Eagle Scout installs High Street benches to serve community
- Southmoreland officials hoping to work with nearby township to save ball fields
- New Business: Barattolo is Nemacolin Woodlands' newest dining experience
- Be Local by enjoying area picnic sites