Waynesburg University’s Department of Chemistry and Forensic Science will host its annual Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) Camp June 12-16.
- Household chemical collection events slated for Fayette, Washington counties
- Carmichaels Women's Civic Club announces March meeting
- Greene County Photography Club announces upcoming meeting
- Civil suit filed in deaths of Brownsville couple killed in I-70 crash
- One killed, multiple injured in Dunbar Township accident involving school van
- NHL players: Crosby most complete; McDavid tops for clutch
- Local roundup: Lady Colonials roll over Mapletown in Serock's return
- Raise the Cup: Rams defeat Crusaders for PIHL D2 title
- Steelers sign former Eagles guard Seumalo to 3-year deal
- Raining 3s: Early long-range barrage propels Lincoln Park past Red Raiders
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.