Seven candidates are running for the magisterial district judge seat covering Masontown and surrounding areas, and they sat down with the Herald-Standard recently to discuss their views on a variety of subjects pertinent to the office they seek, including the issues of truancy and bail.
- COVID-19 cases remain low in state, region
- State audit claims county’s community service punishment ‘short-changing taxpayers’
- Glitches continue to be ironed out in new unemployment compensation system
- Cause of Greene County fire undetermined
- Uniontown man dies from gunshot wound in Luzerne Township