Anthony Dellapenna was a four-year member of the baseball team who as a shortstop and pitcher this season helped lead the Bulldogs into the WPIAL playoffs for the first time since 2012. He also was a four-year letterman in golf and played two years of basketball. Sydney Urbine was a four-year letterman in track & field who excelled in the 800 and 1,600. She set five school records. Urbine also starred in soccer for four years, scoring over 50 career goals and helping B-C reach the playoffs twice.
- Ringgold School District to use drone to assist with security
- Menallen Township native who flew into space reflects on 50th anniversary of Apollo landing
- Connellsville cannonballs for charity
- Two Connellsville organizations awarded grants from Greensburg Catholic diocese
- Pavilions, other buildings at Yough River Park to get new roofs