Sarah Hess is a three-year letterman in track & field and helped set the 3,200 relay school record. She was a four-year starter and team captain for a volleyball team that made the playoffs four times, and played basketball two years. She is on track to be valedictorian. Brandon Lincoski is a three-year letterman in track & field. His team qualified for the 2019 playoffs. He is part of the school-record 400 relay and 1,600 relay teams, accomplishing the former for the second time at last year's WPIAL Championships. He is NHS secretary.
- South Union Twp. parents charged with severe neglect of toddler, infant
- No new COVID-19 cases in Fayette, Greene counties
- PennDOT reopening for driver's license tests in most counties
- State police seeking information on road rage incident related to Long John Silver's homicide
- Age discrimination lawsuit filed against Fayette County Health Center