Britney Bevan would have been a four-year starter in softball who played multiple positions including pitcher. She was part of the 2017 team that made one of the biggest comebacks in WPIAL playoff history when it rallied from an 11-0 deficit to beat Union, 19-15. Colton Lusk would've been a four-year letterman in baseball and was the starting right fielder on last year's WPIAL championship team. He also was part of the 2017 district title squad. In football, Lusk was in the playoffs twice and was a member of the Trojans' 2018 conference championship team.
- Local state police troop second highest for DUI crashes, arrests in 2019
- Fireworks sales are booming before the Fourth
- Center for Coalfield Justice focuses on renewing former coal communities, November election
- Announcements, reopenings and cancellations related to COVID-19
- Raising the Stars and Stripes: How to display the American flag at home