Nathaniel Cole was a four-year letterman in baseball who helped the Warriors earn a WPIAL playoff spot this spring. Cole played football for four years and returned from injury to participate in the Warriors' playoff game his senior season. Natasha Trainor was a member of the track & field team as well as the cross country team but was best known for her swimming talents. Trainor was a four-year letterman in swimming who qualified for the WPIAL swimming championships the last three years in the 100 butterfly.
- Fayette commissioners recognize life-saving heroes
- Ringgold board approves 2019-20 budget with tax hike
- Fayette commissioners take stock of tax sale funding still yet to be distributed
- Fayette zoning hearing board approves special exception for WVU Medicine outpatient facility
- Legendary country-gospel trio Gatlin Brothers to perform at Palace Theatre