Nathaniel Cole was a four-year letterman in baseball who helped the Warriors earn a WPIAL playoff spot this spring. Cole played football for four years and returned from injury to participate in the Warriors' playoff game his senior season. Natasha Trainor was a member of the track & field team as well as the cross country team but was best known for her swimming talents. Trainor was a four-year letterman in swimming who qualified for the WPIAL swimming championships the last three years in the 100 butterfly.
- $100k state grant earmarked for Ewing research
- Locally Carei: Once upon a time, food was woven into fabric of fairy tales
- Opioid OD admissions drop in county and state, study says
- Southwest man charged with hitting girlfriend with metal pipe
- Allegations of slurs emerge after Connellsville-Taylor Allderdice soccer match