Wednesday’s inauguration comes at a time of national peril, prompting unparalleled precautions. The capital city will bristle with arms – troops at street corners and on the National Mall while Capitol Hill, the site of the inaugural, promises to be an armed fortress. Read more
- Fay-Penn celebrates 30 years this month
- Committee approves amendment requiring legislative vote on disaster declarations
- Immigration advocates applaud President Biden's executive actions on immigration
- COVID-19 cases, deaths slowing in Fayette County
- Winter Symbol: Blue jay one of Western Pa.’s most adaptable, successful songbirds.